Re: CWTR new Link

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2009
      yes, they must still be working on getting things right I realize now.

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, basecat1@... wrote:

      > Thanks...Just checked it out and can listen to old programs, but the promo
      > is not working here.
      >
      > Steve
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2009
        seems to be up to date now

        maybe I never noticed this with the old set up, but at least now the 'jump back/jump forward' tools really work great... doesnt send you too far away from where you were like moving the progress bar does.