Re: [civilwarwest] CWTR new Link

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2009
      Thanks...Just checked it out and can listen to old programs, but the promo is not working here.

      Steve

      In a message dated 3/20/2009 4:58:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carlw4514@... writes:

      Civil War Talk Radio has a new URL... be advised a lot of bad links are still out there unchanged

      new link:

      http://www.modavox. com/worldtalkrad io/vshow. aspx?sid= 865

      PS: still working on my follow up to Mason County War

    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2009
        yes, they must still be working on getting things right I realize now.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, basecat1@... wrote:

        > Thanks...Just checked it out and can listen to old programs, but the promo
        > is not working here.
        >
        > Steve
      • Carl Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2009
          seems to be up to date now

          maybe I never noticed this with the old set up, but at least now the 'jump back/jump forward' tools really work great... doesnt send you too far away from where you were like moving the progress bar does.