CWTR new Link

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2009
      Civil War Talk Radio has a new URL... be advised a lot of bad links are still out there unchanged

      new link:

      http://www.modavox.com/worldtalkradio/vshow.aspx?sid=865

      PS: still working on my follow up to Mason County War
    • basecat1@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2009
          yes, they must still be working on getting things right I realize now.

          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, basecat1@... wrote:

          > Thanks...Just checked it out and can listen to old programs, but the promo
          > is not working here.
          >
          > Steve
        • Carl Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2009
            seems to be up to date now

            maybe I never noticed this with the old set up, but at least now the 'jump back/jump forward' tools really work great... doesnt send you too far away from where you were like moving the progress bar does.