Bart Book 2 is ready to go!!

  • M. E. Heatherington
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 12:24 PM
      My dear Western list-ers:

      After a hair-frying series of delays that have dogged us in getting past the publisher, it is with very nearly hysterical relief that I announce that Bart Book 2 is finally ready.  Here's all you need to know if you want to get a copy:

         * It's available by ordering through any bookstore, anywhere: on line or at the mall or wherever you feel most comfortable.

         * Order using the ISBN number: 978-0-595-53198-1.

         * Only the ISBN number is required, but if you insist, you can add author (M.E. Heatherington) and title (OVER THE MOUNTAINS) as well, though you really don't need to.

         * The pricing varies, but it should be under $20.  Shipping/handling, of course, are extra.

      This book, if you're keeping track, is a fictional account of the War in East Tennessee, from the Cumberland Gap in the north to Chattanooga in the south.  Early readers share my belief that Book 2 is a much better read than Book 1.

      Regards,
      Madelon Heatherington
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15 1:46 PM
        good luck with your book, I think you had at least the good timing to post the news while not much going on here [g]

        Carl