Re: [civilwarwest] Re: help with Battle of Chickamauga study

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 9 8:16 AM
      Double-dog hooray, Dave. Write about what you like. I do appreciate the scholarly approach, but mostly, I like to read something someone wrote just because he wanted to. It does show.

      Ole

    • Will
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 19 6:27 PM
        Dave and others,
        thanks for pointing me in the direction for new books on this
        battle...Looks like I will have to buy another bookcase for books on
        the western campaigns of the civil war... Great stuff :) I was struck
        by the descriptions of the first days fighting in which they sounded so
        similar to the Wilderness fighting in the East...

        thanks again
        Will Coffey