Value of this website

  • swan_pat_estelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 7:04 AM
      Though I don't post much on this website, or any other, I have found
      the discussions of what happened during certain Civil War events in
      the West to be enlightening. It is clear that many of those who
      regularly post are well-informed and they are willing to share their
      knowledge with others. Sometimes I have noted that well-informed
      writers also enlighten each other. That makes a website that focuses
      on events occurring in the West during the Civil War a valuable
      website in MHO. So "Cheers!" to all who are participating this way.
      Good job!