RE: [civilwarwest] Forum Guidelines For Consideration

  • Stanley Balsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
      No,Wrong religion
      Stanley Balsky

      --- On Sun, 2/1/09, Tom Mix <tmix@...> wrote:
      From: Tom Mix <tmix@...>
      Subject: RE: [civilwarwest] Forum Guidelines For Consideration
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 6:30 PM

      Stan,

      Try not to let your lack of qualifications get you down.  Let me take a guess, wrong skin tone? Try not to be overcome with depression; I’m sure it is tough.  I’m not qualified either. In my case it is having an IQ above that of a tangerine.

      :-D

      Tom

      From: Tom Mix <tmix@insightbb. com>
      To: civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 2:42 PM

      Just a few days ago I received an anonymous “invitation” e-mail to join the KGC.  I found it in my spam box.  I did not respond to it and find it appalling among other things. Any body else getting this?

      Tom

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
        Well I don't qualify either .I am female so could not be a Knight.  hee hee
        Susan

        From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
      • Tom Mix
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009

          I see.  Of course there are many of them that meet that criterion. Basically all but there own are “bad”.  People often think their hate is limited to only race but they have the capacity to extend it into many areas like religion, region, nationality, even accents.  People who just love to hate really don’t need a reason, they just hate to make themselves feel better about their pathetic existence.  They need some one to stand on to make themselves feel big.  Pathetic people.

          Tom

          ___________

[...]

        • Ronald black
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
            I, also cannot join as I'm not eligible since I swore off stupity long ago.
            P.S.  I wish that many of those in politics, government and congress would also swore off stupity.

            Happy Ground Hog Day to All
            Ron

          • rbaquero@netzero.net
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009

               Very, very interesting information !! thank you very much .

              Click here for free info on Graduate Degrees.

            • rbaquero@netzero.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009

                Hi Susan, you are absolutely right, it happened to me too....

                - Raul

                Save on Cellular Service. Click Now!