Re: [SPAM]Re: [civilwarwest] Forum Guidelines For Consideration

  • Sweetsstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
      Interesting I received an email from lostbutfound3 asking me to post something for him which I will not do.  I couldn't even figure out what he was saying.  I have no idea who Richard is that is this lostbutfound .  Sure surpised me to get something to post for him.
      Shotgun if you want me to forward it to you I will do that.
      Susan

      From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.