Re: [civilwarwest] Forum Guidelines For Consideration

  • dap4477575@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
      Yes
      I received one about a week ago - also in my spam folder
      Len

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
        Yes, However I am not qualified to join
        Stan

        ___________

[...]

      • Tom Mix
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009

          Stan,

          Try not to let your lack of qualifications get you down.  Let me take a guess, wrong skin tone? Try not to be overcome with depression; I’m sure it is tough.  I’m not qualified either. In my case it is having an IQ above that of a tangerine.

          :-D

          Tom

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
            No,Wrong religion
            Stanley Balsky

          • Sweetsstar@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
              Well I don't qualify either .I am female so could not be a Knight.  hee hee
              Susan

              From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
            • Tom Mix
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009

                I see.  Of course there are many of them that meet that criterion. Basically all but there own are “bad”.  People often think their hate is limited to only race but they have the capacity to extend it into many areas like religion, region, nationality, even accents.  People who just love to hate really don’t need a reason, they just hate to make themselves feel better about their pathetic existence.  They need some one to stand on to make themselves feel big.  Pathetic people.

                Tom

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
                  I, also cannot join as I'm not eligible since I swore off stupity long ago.
                  P.S.  I wish that many of those in politics, government and congress would also swore off stupity.

                  Happy Ground Hog Day to All
                  Ron

                • rbaquero@netzero.net
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009

                     Very, very interesting information !! thank you very much .

                    Click here for free info on Graduate Degrees.

                  • rbaquero@netzero.net
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009

                      Hi Susan, you are absolutely right, it happened to me too....

                      - Raul

                      Save on Cellular Service. Click Now!