RE: [civilwarwest] Forum Guidelines For Consideration

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1 11:42 AM

      Just a few days ago I received an anonymous “invitation” e-mail to join the KGC.  I found it in my spam box.  I did not respond to it and find it appalling among other things. Any body else getting this?

      Tom

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1 11:47 AM
        Tom I do not remember getting anything like this .  My only problem is some post from this group go in my spam box.  Funny thing is sometimes they go into spam and sometimes they go into my mailbox.
        Drives me crazy trying to follow a thread.
        Susan

        From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
      • dap4477575@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1 11:47 AM
          Yes
          I received one about a week ago - also in my spam folder
          Len

          ___________

[...]

          0A
        • Stanley Balsky
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1 2:54 PM
            Yes, However I am not qualified to join
            Stan

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1 3:30 PM

              Stan,

              Try not to let your lack of qualifications get you down.  Let me take a guess, wrong skin tone? Try not to be overcome with depression; I’m sure it is tough.  I’m not qualified either. In my case it is having an IQ above that of a tangerine.

              :-D

              Tom

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1 3:33 PM
                No,Wrong religion
                Stanley Balsky

              • Sweetsstar@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 1 4:39 PM
                  Well I don't qualify either .I am female so could not be a Knight.  hee hee
                  Susan

                  From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
                • Tom Mix
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 1 5:31 PM

                    I see.  Of course there are many of them that meet that criterion. Basically all but there own are “bad”.  People often think their hate is limited to only race but they have the capacity to extend it into many areas like religion, region, nationality, even accents.  People who just love to hate really don’t need a reason, they just hate to make themselves feel better about their pathetic existence.  They need some one to stand on to make themselves feel big.  Pathetic people.

                    Tom

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 2 5:47 AM
                      I, also cannot join as I'm not eligible since I swore off stupity long ago.
                      P.S.  I wish that many of those in politics, government and congress would also swore off stupity.

                      Happy Ground Hog Day to All
                      Ron

                    • rbaquero@netzero.net
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 2 8:52 AM

                         Very, very interesting information !! thank you very much .

                        Click here for free info on Graduate Degrees.

                      • rbaquero@netzero.net
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 2 8:57 AM

                          Hi Susan, you are absolutely right, it happened to me too....

                          - Raul

                          Save on Cellular Service. Click Now!