Thank you to group

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hi list,
      just wanted to say thank you for the oportunity to join this
      discussion group.. I'm from upstate New York and most of my studies
      about been about local units in the Eastern theater of the war; so I'm
      looking forward to learning more about this area of the war.. With the
      owners permission, I have some photographs of Franklyn, Tenn and Stones
      River that I would like to share with the group...
      again thank you
      Will Coffey