Photographer or knowledgeable in the subject Wanted

  • t_lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hello All
      I have a new photographer to my site, I do not know if he is a member
      here, Erik has done a very good job with pictures Erik Kelemen is his
      name and I recommend you all to look at his pictures. Here is Eriks
      page http://www.factasy.com/civil_war/2008/12/27/erik_kelemen

      It would be extra fun if anyone wanted to comment on his job.

      Is it any more than Erik who are interested to own page with me, it
      costs nothing and you get all the credit for the photos or your story.
      Please contact at my mail tagate@...
      Regards Ann