Uniforms/clothing of Arkansas infantry at Pea Ridge

  • bfmark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      I am new to the group. My primary ACW interest is in the naval war, but
      I am interested in painting the troops at Pea Ridge for a miniature
      game. I have found primary sources on uniforms issued to some of the
      Confederate Missouri regiments and the Third Louisiana, but I am having
      trouble finding information on the Arkansas infantry in Hebert's
      Brigade.

      Any suggestions on what the Arkansas infantry would have worn at this
      time?

      Thanks,
      Mark