Re: [civilwarwest] Dic 8, MARIA, ESPERANZA NUESTRA

  • lostbutfound3@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2008
      Mary Beth,

      I actually did feel like it was just a tad bit on the harsh side but stated so in a "ha, ha" kind of way. Unless you are a moderator then you should let moderators do their job. Yes, enough.

      Gary

      "Enough Gary. You are behaving badly and should be removed from the list as well!"

      Are you safe? Click for quotes on a home security system.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw25c9NTJZxLOF0eVovqfWIV2xzbuur9pltxl0qXR6AFpPFat/
    • Abordo
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 7, 2008
        You win Gary!  I'll be the one to leave the group.

        I'll not  be part of Hate Group.

        I was here to study the Civil War.