Re: [civilwarwest]Christmas Greetings

  • Abordo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
      Mercy Gentleman! A ladies ears and tender heart can not abide this
      bickering. Kindly do cease.

      To my limited knowledge, Yahoo allows international access to forums and
      discussion groups. Thus ALL people may exchange ideas, information, and
      cultural heritage. Please do keep in mind that many brave gentleman fought
      in the Civil War. Some of these gentlemen were well educated and learned to
      speak several languages. A knowledge of Spanish was as great an asset then
      as it is today.

      Gentlemen, when Christmas greetings are regarded as offensive, one can only
      hope and pray that the love and light of this blessed season will melt the
      frozen heart of the angry soul. Being bound in chains of hatred and fear
      is a fate no wretch should have to endure.

      Should you wish to translate messages sent in a language you are unable to
      read, several free services such as Babelfish and freetranslation.com are
      most handy.

      May The Prince of Peace reside in all your hearts,

      Mary Beth

      Confederate Cavalryman recounts the experiences of Private James Edward
      Evans of the 1st/3rd Kentucky Cavalry (CSA). Evans rode with John Hunt
      Morgan during the Great Raid, was captured after the Battle of Buffington,
      and subsequently spent 17 months at Camp Douglas.
      http://evansfamilytreeclimb.blogspot.com/

      The blog is well researched and heavy with documentation from primary
      sources.
    • lostbutfound3@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
        Mary Beth,

        I believe you are making many presumptions without merit.

        First of all, how can something be deemed offensive when it's not understood? Second, frozen hearts have nothing to do with it.

        No one should cause any to need a translator.

        Gary

        "Gentlemen, when Christmas greetings are regarded as offensive, one can only hope and pray that the love and light of this blessed season will melt the frozen heart of the angry soul."

        Free information on becoming a Graphic Designer. Click Now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3huHw6cgTp7MhoGwMFa2bhm2InSn91qRgivgDLBXlqT9nr3/
      • rbaquero@netzero.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008

           Sorry ! It's my mistake, I'm feel deeply sorry about my e-mail, I know it was an error but I hit the wrong key, again my deeply apologies  to all !! .

          - Raul

          Get Freebies & Coupons -- Free of Hassle at FreeInternet.com!