Importance of the public support during the civil war

  • Cassie Aly
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
      Any ideas on what to write on the importance of the public support during the civil war?  I have less than 2 hrs to type up a 4 page report...

      Thanks!

      Cassie

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
        Can someone explain the social-cultural background of this forum--I don't get it.

        Gary

        "Felice navidad"

        Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1aBnZs1WHK53ICXROISg0rQxZUgngqqBjB7NlebEBemBtOV/