Re: [civilwarwest] March trip to Chickamauga

  • John LaPorta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
      Thank you Mr Powell,
      My name is John and I want to thank you for the information you gave on this battle.
      I was very interested in learning and seeing the Great pictures you gave with the explanation of each. I`m new to this site only a few months now but have learned sooo much .I currently live north of Jackson Mississippi the Civil War has always fasinated me
      Thanks again ....John J. LaPorta (captain in Mississippi)