March trip to Chickamauga

  • DPowell334@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
      Hello, folks.

      Time to post info about the next Chickamauga tours:

      Thank you for your interest,

      Dave Powell

    • John LaPorta
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
        Thank you Mr Powell,
        My name is John and I want to thank you for the information you gave on this battle.
        I was very interested in learning and seeing the Great pictures you gave with the explanation of each. I`m new to this site only a few months now but have learned sooo much .I currently live north of Jackson Mississippi the Civil War has always fasinated me
        Thanks again ....John J. LaPorta (captain in Mississippi)