Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Fw: Civil War : Rebel Private

  • DPowell334@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
      Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year who never even get shown in indy or art theaters.

      Still, there's always DVD

      Dave Powell

      In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, carlw4514@... writes:
      some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend to
      class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made, I think.

    • joey_gangler
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
        Well I just looked over the site and saw on of the teasers. I can see
        bad uniforms, bad equipment, horrid reenactor footage, and forced
        Southern acents.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, DPowell334@... wrote:

        > Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year
        who never
        > even get shown in indy or art theaters.
        >
        > Still, there's always DVD
        >
        > Dave Powell
        >

        > In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        > carlw4514@... writes:
        >
        > some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend
        > class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made,
        I think.

        > **************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie
        news &
        > more!
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?
        redir=htt
        > p://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?
        ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)