Re: Fw: Civil War : Rebel Private

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
      It's supposed to be about Hood's Texas Brigade. Great story. Good luck
      to them.

    • DPowell334@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
        Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year who never even get shown in indy or art theaters.

        Still, there's always DVD

        Dave Powell

        In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, carlw4514@... writes:
        some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend to
        class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made, I think.

      • joey_gangler
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
          Well I just looked over the site and saw on of the teasers. I can see
          bad uniforms, bad equipment, horrid reenactor footage, and forced
          Southern acents.

          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, DPowell334@... wrote:

          > Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year
          who never
          > even get shown in indy or art theaters.
          >
          > Still, there's always DVD
          >
          > Dave Powell
          >

          > In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
          > carlw4514@... writes:
          >
          > some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend
          > class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made,
          I think.

          > **************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie
          news &
          > more!
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?
          redir=htt
          > p://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?
          ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)