RE: [civilwarwest] Fw: Civil War : Rebel Private

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008

      I believe I can see a big helping of “the cause” from here already.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
        Good, bad, or indifferent; I'll go see it IF it can get some backers. Could it be any worse than "Birth of a Nation"?

        Ole

      • Carl Williams
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
          It's supposed to be about Hood's Texas Brigade. Great story. Good luck
          to them.

        • DPowell334@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
            Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year who never even get shown in indy or art theaters.

            Still, there's always DVD

            Dave Powell

            In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, carlw4514@... writes:
            some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend to
            class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made, I think.

          • joey_gangler
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
              Well I just looked over the site and saw on of the teasers. I can see
              bad uniforms, bad equipment, horrid reenactor footage, and forced
              Southern acents.

              --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, DPowell334@... wrote:

              > Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year
              who never
              > even get shown in indy or art theaters.
              >
              > Still, there's always DVD
              >
              > Dave Powell
              >

              > In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
              > carlw4514@... writes:
              >
              > some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend
              > class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made,
              I think.

              > **************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie
              news &
              > more!
              (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?
              redir=htt
              > p://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?
              ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)