RE: [civilwarwest] Fw: Civil War : Rebel Private

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008

      I believe I can see a big helping of “the cause” from here already.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
        some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend to
        class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made, I think.
      • keeno2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
          Good, bad, or indifferent; I'll go see it IF it can get some backers. Could it be any worse than "Birth of a Nation"?

          Ole

        • Carl Williams
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
            It's supposed to be about Hood's Texas Brigade. Great story. Good luck
            to them.

          • DPowell334@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
              Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year who never even get shown in indy or art theaters.

              Still, there's always DVD

              Dave Powell

              In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, carlw4514@... writes:
              some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend to
              class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made, I think.

            • joey_gangler
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
                Well I just looked over the site and saw on of the teasers. I can see
                bad uniforms, bad equipment, horrid reenactor footage, and forced
                Southern acents.

                --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, DPowell334@... wrote:

                > Assuming it can get distribution. There are many films every year
                who never
                > even get shown in indy or art theaters.
                >
                > Still, there's always DVD
                >
                > Dave Powell
                >

                > In a message dated 11/14/2008 5:12:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                > carlw4514@... writes:
                >
                > some of these movie projects can be quite mysterious. I would tend
                > class this as one of them. I'd go to see it, if it was ever made,
                I think.

                > **************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie
                news &
                > more!
                (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?
                redir=htt
                > p://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?
                ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)