New Kunstler Snow Print

  • Dale Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      Hi

      Just a note to let you know about Mort Kunslers new release. It is his annual snow print. It features a Northern and Southern soldier standing in a shallow spot of the Rappahannock river outside Fredricksburg Va. sharing their coffee and tobacco as was so commonly done. It is Titled "My Friend, My Enemy". If you would like to see this print click on the link below.

      http://delawarerivergallery.com/artists/kunstler/order_kunstler_myfriendtheenemy.htm

      Dale