Re: Woodsonville or Rowlett's Station

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2008

      > Just when you think everyone has been put to bed .......

      Sometimes I wonder, too, if we have exhausted it here, but actually I
      find if I "got nothing" it's more a matter I havent been reading or
      whatever. The subject of the Civil War may be inexhaustible!

      Sometimes when this group seems pretty quiet it also makes you wonder,
      what with what's happening in the blog world, email discussion groups
      seem a little yesteryear. I think maybe those of us with an emotional
      attachment keep it alive here; in addition to remembering old times, a
      lot of us have uploaded files and pictures and whatever. Or maybe I'm
      wrong and the concept is alive and well. We do have some lulls.