RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Bowen at Big Black Bridge

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 11 4:10 PM

      Absolutely, Bowen virtually marched right past McClernand’s front to reinforce Champion Hill with McClernand doing nothing at all about it.  He may have taken a photo or two, sold a tourist map to the Rebs or asked for their vote for not bothering them in their travels.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 11 7:03 PM
        Being a Red Sox fan, anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to counsel and, if you can't afford it, counsel will be provided to you at no cost.

        Aren't the Red Sox in the Eastern Theater? Foul!

        ken

      • DORR64OVI@aol.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 11 7:15 PM
          In a message dated 9/11/2008 10:04:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, keeno2@... writes:
          Aren't the Red Sox in the Eastern Theater? Foul!
          The Red Sox comprise an entire Nation...where have you been?

          Kent Dorr
          Tribe fan

        • Tom Mix
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 11 8:17 PM

            Ken,

            Well, I guess I’ll have to plead guilty to all charges.  Is my sentence to set in side the Green Monster with the rats?

            Tom

            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 11 8:20 PM

              Great point!!! I have my defense council. And I am a charter member of Red Sox Nation too.

              Thanks, Kent!

              Tom

              The Tribe is finally playing better. “Cy” Lee has saved their season from being a total loss.

              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 13 9:42 PM
                Did you say White Sox or Red Sox.......you are a White Sox fan like me right?
                anyway Chicago is further west .
                John (the captain in Mississippi)

                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 13 9:44 PM
                    LOL you guys are funny

                      Message 10 of 23 , Sep 14 11:28 AM

                        RED Sox

                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 14 11:29 AM

                          Loyal, devoted, fanatical and perhaps a bit pathetic Boston Red Sox fans!!