Distinguished Lectures Series at the Pearce Civil War Museum

  • heather.turner19
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 7:31 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      Thank you for allowing me to join the group. I look forward to
      following the debates concerning the Western Theatre of the War. I
      admit that I am mostly familiar with the Eastern Theatre so this
      should be a learning experience.

      I am also the new archivist for the Pearce Civil War Collection in
      Corsicana, TX. We are about to launch our Distinguished Lecture
      Series with given by Ed Bearss, noted Civil War historian. Mr. Bearss
      will lecture on the Vicksburg Campaign on October 18th.

      If anyone has any questions, would like more information or is
      interested in attending, feel free to contact me at 903-875-7566 or
      heather.turner@....

      Thanks again and I hope some of you will be interested and attend.

      Heather Turner
      Special Collections and College Archivist
      Pearce Collections, Navarro College