Hardee Hats?

  • daniel oconnell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Any recommendations which Sutlers make the BEST Hardee hats?

      OConnell
    • LWhite64@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        The Best is Tim Bender.  He has the right height, sweat band, finish, etc.

        Lee

      • DORR64OVI@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          In a message dated 9/1/2008 6:10:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, LWhite64@... writes:
          The Best is Tim Bender.  He has the right height, sweat band, finish, etc.

          Lee
          Agree absolutely.  I own two of Mr Benders Army hats.  One I keep in new issue appearance and the other has begun to lose its top shape.  Great hats and Mr Bender is great to deal with.

          Kent Dorr

        • Carl Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
            I had to check this out, was puzzled