Gettysburg class in Pittsburgh area needs instructor

  • Tom Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      I have been teaching a 3 session non-credit course on the Gettysburg campaign at CCAC (Community College of Allegheny County) in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh .. I find due to business and personal concerns I am not able to teach it this semester (not sure about the future yet) .. if anyone who is in the area might be interested, please contact the coordinator, M.J. Mandler, at her email address mmandler@... .. the class is scheduled for Wednesday, September 10, 17, and 24 (we had also tentatively scheduled a 2-session class Oct 22 & 29 on the eastern theater after Gettysburg - I don't know whether this is still scheduled).. the location is Independence Middle School in the South Hills area .. sessions run from 630-930p.. I had advised M.J. several weeks ago that I would not be able to teach this fall, but she apparently has had enough people interested so that she sent me a message this morning to ask if I knew of anyone to take my place .. I almost replied that I don't, but then I thought of you folks .. M.J. needs to know right away, or she will need to cancel the class .. thanks, Tom Gilbert