Re: New Stone's River Title

  • Brett Schulte
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2008
      Mike,

      Drew Wagenhoffer recently reviewed it at Civil War Books & Authors:

      cwba.blogspot.com/2008/08/smith-stones-river-campaign-26-december.html

      I purchased it as well, and I liken it to D.W. Reed's Shiloh on
      steroids. :-)

      If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to page through it and
      try to help. I hope to start reading it soon, but I'm not sure when
      I'll find the time.

      Brett S.

      (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
      )