Col. William D McCord

  • huddleston.r@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Have you checked his CMSR at the National Archives. I do not know if Nebraska also did it, but many states maintained parallel records in the state archives. And was there a newspaper in his home town? It may have carried an obituary.
      --
      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      huddleston.r@...

      "All arrogance will reap a harvest rich in tears. God calls men to a heavy reckoning for overweening pride." Aeschylus