MODERATOR'S NOTE - Re: [civilwarwest] Fw: government

  • ks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      The message has already been addressed with the sender and the post removed from the online site.

      I'll copy and paste as a reminder to all the information from the website that hopefully makes clear what is appropriate fodder for discussion on CWWT.

      This group discusses all aspects of the American Civil War as conducted in the Western Theater of operations.

      Any action that did not involve Lee's Army of Northern Virginia or the Peninsula Campaign is open for discussion.

      Unfortunately, because of their volatility the following subjects are off limits, (1) Causes of the war, (2)Slavery, (3)Black Confederates and (4)Modern day politics.

      The discussion group etiquette is as follows. (1)There will be no profanity used in any post to the group. (2) You may attack a post for its content with a rebuttal of your own, you may not attack the member that posted it.

      All posts concerning moderation of CWWT are to be sent to the group moderators privately and NOT to the entire group.