RE: [civilwarwest] Fw: government

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008

      Which has what to do with the Civil War?

      Date: 7/26/2008 10:05:32 AM

      Subject: government

       I have always thought that we have to much government. We have four types, local, county, state, and federal. All of them telling us what we can and cant do. This is to much. If anything we only need one and we need to be sure it does what we want it to,i.e., stop the illegals, take care of our own first, and make this a better place for our children and grandchildren. Until that happens we are all headed for a rude awakaning

      Donnie

      Portland, TN