Re: [civilwarwest] your photos

  • Joseph R. Reinhart
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2008
      I have several sites. Which one?
      On Jul 14, 2008, at 6:12 PM, t_lind wrote:

      I wonder if the owner to the photos you have in the photo links here
      can contact me.
      I wonder if i can get the permission to publish them on my site and
      give the owner the credit for them
      Ann

    • Sally Goodson

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
          many different individuals have posted photos in the photos section,
          if I understand your question

          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "t_lind" <tagate@...> wrote:

          > I wonder if the owner to the photos you have in the photo links here
          > can contact me.
          > I wonder if i can get the permission to publish them on my site and
          > give the owner the credit for them
          > Ann

        • t_lind
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
          • t_lind
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
              Mr brainbent
              Thanks for the photo, i have put up a cuple of them at
              http://www.factasy.com/civil_war/image/tid/74
              And more will it be
              Ann