your photos

  • t_lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2008
      I wonder if the owner to the photos you have in the photo links here
      can contact me.
      I wonder if i can get the permission to publish them on my site and
      give the owner the credit for them
      Ann
    • Joseph R. Reinhart

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14, 2008
          Ann, our of curiosity, where is your site?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
            many different individuals have posted photos in the photos section,
            if I understand your question

            --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "t_lind" <tagate@...> wrote:

            > I wonder if the owner to the photos you have in the photo links here
            > can contact me.
            > I wonder if i can get the permission to publish them on my site and
            > give the owner the credit for them
            > Ann

          • t_lind
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
            • t_lind
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
                Mr brainbent
                Thanks for the photo, i have put up a cuple of them at
                http://www.factasy.com/civil_war/image/tid/74
                And more will it be
                Ann