Re: Dalton - February 1864

  • Art Bagley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2008
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, SDE80@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 3/19/2008 8:54:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > mchardy@... writes:
      >
      > > Thanks Sam! I'll look into that next. Yesterday I went through a
      > > couple of bios on Joe Johnston.
      > >
      > > Is there a bio on Cruft?
      > >

      > Not that I'm aware of.
      >
      > Sam
      >

      > **************

      Hey there, Sam & All...

      What you might want to do in situations like this is to search on
      the internet to find a local historical society, public or
      university or junior college library, or even a museum and e-mail
      them with your questions. If they don't have the information, they
      may know of another possible source, like a chairperson of a local
      United Daughters of the Confederacy or Sons of Confederate Veterans,
      etc., and will recommend them. It's just a method of networking that
      may find the answers sought.

      ArtorBart The Librarian