Re: A Question on Numbers

  • gnrljejohnston
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2008
      Dick, Did you get my post on the numbers from the Statistical
      Records. I sent it earlier today, but I do not see it on the posts.
      If you did not get it, let me know and I will resend those numbers.

      JEJ
    • Dick Weeks
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2008
        Hi JEJ,

        Yep, I got it. You sent it to me directly that's why you did not see it
        post in the group. Thanks.

        Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
        http://www.civilwarhome.com