Major Announcement for Marilla Civil War Days July 11 - 13, 2008

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Hello All
      Major Announcement for Marilla Civil War Days July 11
      - 13, 2008, this years walk on fee has been waived
      and Sutler Fees have been reduced. Everything is
      going as planned, We have added more to our
      entertainment, the Hutchinson Family Revival will be
      joining us during the County Fair, and we also have
      the Victorian Dancers from the Amherst Museum joining
      us with City Fiddle at the Saturday evening dance.
      We have some interesting lectures planned, a swap
      meet, night cannon fire and skirmishes. This is the
      weekend you have all been waiting for, the Marilla
      Civil War Days Event for 2008. Please mark your
      calendar, this will be our best event of the season.
      Please join us for our 5th anniversary celebration at
      Marilla Town Park in Marilla NY. More info at
      www.94nyh.com

      July 11-13, 2008 - Western New York - Marilla Town
      Park - Annual Civil War Weekend - 5th Anniversary
      Celebration
      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla’s
      5th Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park
      on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle
      Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and
      Sunday. Open to the public 9am to 5pm and 7 to 10pm on
      Saturday, 9am to 3pm on Sunday. Period Dance Saturday
      evening,featuring City Fiddle is open to the public
      and a Sunday Church Service with other entertainment
      planned. Visit our web site www.94nyh.com for more
      details. Pre Paid Registrations prior to June 27, 2008
      will qualify for the free Saturday evening dinner
      provided by the event sponsors, Marilla Historical
      Society and the Town of Marilla. Other sponsors
      include the 94th NY Co. H, the Daughters and Sons of
      the Cause, 52nd North Carolina, 9th Texas Company B,
      and the Eastern Reenactors Association. Modern
      camping, restroom facilities, firewood, straw and hay
      provided. $5 pre-paid registration fee for reenactors,
      the walk on fee has been waived. Sutler fees have been
      lowered to $10.00 per space as required, this includes
      the Saturday Evening Dinner, a 1/2 page ad in our
      Event Program and all other amenities mentioned above.
      For more information contact: Mike Krawczyk
      persnds@... or Frank Blonski
      frankie@.... Mail inquires to 94th New York Co
      H, P.O. Box 158 Cheektowaga NY 14225. Visit us on the
      web at www.94nyh.com

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      frankie@...