Re: A Question on Numbers

  • oneplez
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2008
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Weeks" <shotgun@...> wrote:

      Another site!

      http://www.civilwarhome.com/armysize.htm

      > Good Morning,
      >
      > I am hoping some of you might be able to help with this question.
      It sure would save me a lot of time. This inquiry came in from my
      website.

      > ". . .Hello, I was hoping you could help me with a question. How
      many union troops total served in the west during the civil war?
      > thanks"
      >
      > I hope someone has this number handy. The only way I know to find
      it is to look up each Union army, where they served, and the number
      of men in that army.

      > Thanks a lot.
      >
      > I am, very respectfully, your obedient servant,
      > Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      > http://www.civilwarhome.com

    • gnrljejohnston
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2008
        Dick, Did you get my post on the numbers from the Statistical
        Records. I sent it earlier today, but I do not see it on the posts.
        If you did not get it, let me know and I will resend those numbers.

        JEJ
      • Dick Weeks
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2008
          Hi JEJ,

          Yep, I got it. You sent it to me directly that's why you did not see it
          post in the group. Thanks.

          Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
          http://www.civilwarhome.com