Re: Kennesaw Mountain sources

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2008
    • NPeters102@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 22, 2008
        In a message dated 3/22/2008 4:02:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carlw4514@... writes:
        speaking of authors, I believe we could list this?

        Can't couch for his entire list, but I did enjoy Reinhart's history of the 6th KY (US) Infantry & his book of 32nd Indiana Infantry letters.

        Respectfully,

        Mike Peters
        npeters102@...

      • Marc Grad
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 22, 2008
          Thanks Joe I had forgotten about that one. I'm in Marietta, figure
          the library around here will have a copy.

          Marc

          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph R. Reinhart"
          <sixthky@...> wrote:

          > Check Kennesaw Mountain June 1864: Bitter Standoff at the Gibralter
          of Georgia (Paperback)
          > by Richard A. Baumgartner (Author), Larry M. Strayer (Author)
          >
          > It is full of info from letters and diaries.
          > Joe  -------------- Original message from "mgrad29" <mgrad29@...>: -
          -------------

          > It appears to me the most detailed accounts of the
          battle of Kennesaw
          > Mountain are either Castel's Decision in the West or the OR. Does
          > anyone have another source they can recommend?
          >
          > Thanks

        • Joseph R. Reinhart
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 22, 2008
            Marc
            If they do not have a copy they should be able to get it to you through interlibrary loan.
            Joe �
            -------------- Original message from "Marc Grad" <mgrad29@...>: --------------

            <sixthky@... > wrote:

            > Check�Kennesaw Mountain June 1864: Bitter Standoff at the Gibralter
            of Georgia (Paperback)
            > by�Richard A. Baumgartner�( Author),�Larry M. Strayer�(Author)
            >
            > It is full of info from letters and diaries.
            > Joe� ------------ -- Original message from "mgrad29" <mgrad29@... >: -
            ------------ -

            > It appears to me the most detailed accounts of the
            battle of Kennesaw
            > Mountain are either Castel's Decision in the West or the OR. Does
            > anyone have another source they can recommend?
            >
            > Thanks

          • oneplez
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2 4:43 PM
              <sixthky@...> wrote:

              > Marc
              > If they do not have a copy they should be able to get it to you
              through interlibrary loan.
              > Joe   -------------- Original message from "Marc Grad"
              >

              > Thanks Joe I had forgotten about that one. I'm in
              Marietta, figure
              > the library around here will have a copy.
              >
              > Marc

              You might try the O. R.'s.

              Don