Amazon lists

  • guy_with_gzus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
      I was wondering if anyone in this group had Listamanias on Amazon. If
      so, please link them or something so that I can get to them to find
      some books to read.
      Thank you.
      james
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
        not knowing too much about the mania, have noticed before this list
        from this gentleman, who may not be a member of this group.

        http://tinyurl.com/28jukx
        or
        http://www.amazon.com/The-Civil-War-In-Tennessee/lm/R2TNAZTB0EJSZB/ref=cm_lmt_dtpa_f_2_rdssss0?pf_rd_p=253462201&pf_rd_s=listmania-center&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=193271443X&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=05VZ5GTPEK0VFMZ6954H

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "guy_with_gzus"
        <thatonekidfromthatoneplace@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if anyone in this group had Listamanias on Amazon. If
        > so, please link them or something so that I can get to them to find
        > some books to read.
        > Thank you.
        > james

      • James W. Durney
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "guy_with_gzus"
          <thatonekidfromthatoneplace@...> wrote:

          > I was wondering if anyone in this group had Listamanias on Amazon. If
          > so, please link them or something so that I can get to them to find
          > some books to read.
          > Thank you.
          > james

          My listmaina is at

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/byauthor/A32B6XWNR55SRL/ref=c
          m_pdp_lm_seeAll
        • Carl Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2008
            I took the liberty of making a tiny url for that, James:

            http://tinyurl.com/24wqsj

            I see you know this other listmania guy Miller? you show up in his
            profile, or something of his I ran across. Does he belong to our
            group? He should!