9th Ohio Infantry

  • Joseph R. Reinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Last month I invited members of this group to view my new 9th Ohio Infantry website. I recently learned that the text on many of the linked pages such as the rosters was not visible to PC users but only on Mac's. I have changed the coding and all the pages are now visible to PC users, I have also added a page for known burial places of the soldiers and veterans. If you have any data to add please contact me privately. URL is http://www.geocities.com/ohio9thinf
      Joe Reinhart