Re: [civilwarwest] List Down?

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
      In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, huddleston.r@... writes:

      Is cwdg down?

      Take care,

      Bob

      Bob,

      Sporadic posting there today as well, but I got the messages.

      Hope all is well.

      Steve Basic

    • DORR64OVI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
        In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:52:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, NPeters102@... writes:
        Base,

        Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

        Respectfully,

        Mike Peters
        npeters102@aol. com
        I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

        Kent Dorr

      • basecat1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
          In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:
          I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

          Kent Dorr

          Kent,

          Have learned my lesson here.  Wait until they finish plowing the street here, and then start cleaning the snow..:)

          Regards from the Garden State,

          Steve

        • Donald Pontious
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
            I live four miles from downtown Columbus. with no snow blower, and a partial tear in my right rotater cuff. I does not get much worse than this! Fortunately I have a good friend with a heavy duty snow blower, and he came over this am and blew out my driveway. I wish I would see a snow plow on my street.

            Don aka Pvt Windy

            --
            Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
          • Sweetsstar@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
              Don nice you have such a good friend.  Take care of youself .
              Susan

            • brainbent
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008
                My goodness, maybe we in the South are at least right about some
                things...

                Stay well.

                --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Pontious"

                Finance.<http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>

                > --
                > Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like
                calling a drug
                > dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

              • Gerald Doolen
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008
                  2008Mar10
                  Thanks! I've been needing something to delete from the growing list if interesting CWW messages.