Re: [civilwarwest] List Down?

  • NPeters102@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
      In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:49:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, basecat1@... writes:
      Could not believe that much snow fell in the Columbus area.

      Base,

      Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
      npeters102@...

    • Bob Huddleston
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008

        Is cwdg down?

        Take care,

        Bob

        Judy and Bob Huddleston

        10643 Sperry Street

        Northglenn, CO   80234-3612

        huddleston.r@...

        "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
        ---Mark Twain, 1907

        npeters102@aol. com

      • basecat1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
          In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, huddleston.r@... writes:

          Is cwdg down?

          Take care,

          Bob

          Bob,

          Sporadic posting there today as well, but I got the messages.

          Hope all is well.

          Steve Basic

        • DORR64OVI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
            In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:52:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, NPeters102@... writes:
            Base,

            Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

            Respectfully,

            Mike Peters
            npeters102@aol. com
            I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

            Kent Dorr

          • basecat1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
              In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:
              I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

              Kent Dorr

              Kent,

              Have learned my lesson here.  Wait until they finish plowing the street here, and then start cleaning the snow..:)

              Regards from the Garden State,

              Steve

            • Donald Pontious
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
                I live four miles from downtown Columbus. with no snow blower, and a partial tear in my right rotater cuff. I does not get much worse than this! Fortunately I have a good friend with a heavy duty snow blower, and he came over this am and blew out my driveway. I wish I would see a snow plow on my street.

                Don aka Pvt Windy

                --
                Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
              • Sweetsstar@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
                  Don nice you have such a good friend.  Take care of youself .
                  Susan

                • brainbent
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008
                    My goodness, maybe we in the South are at least right about some
                    things...

                    Stay well.

                    --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Pontious"

                    Finance.<http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>

                    > --
                    > Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like
                    calling a drug
                    > dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

                  • Gerald Doolen
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008
                      2008Mar10
                      Thanks! I've been needing something to delete from the growing list if interesting CWW messages.