Re: [civilwarwest] List Down?

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
      In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:47:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NPeters102@... writes:
      Haven't received any posts in a few days. Is the list up & running?

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
      npeters102@aol. com

      Mike,

      Working here.  I guess everyone is about snowed out. Hope all is well out there in the land of the Buckeyes.

      Could not believe that much snow fell in the Columbus area.

      Take Care.

      Steve

    • NPeters102@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
        In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:49:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, basecat1@... writes:
        Could not believe that much snow fell in the Columbus area.

        Base,

        Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

        Respectfully,

        Mike Peters
        npeters102@...

      • Bob Huddleston
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008

          Is cwdg down?

          Take care,

          Bob

          Judy and Bob Huddleston

          10643 Sperry Street

          Northglenn, CO   80234-3612

          huddleston.r@...

          "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
          ---Mark Twain, 1907

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
            In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, huddleston.r@... writes:

            Is cwdg down?

            Take care,

            Bob

            Bob,

            Sporadic posting there today as well, but I got the messages.

            Hope all is well.

            Steve Basic

          • DORR64OVI@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
              In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:52:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, NPeters102@... writes:
              Base,

              Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

              Respectfully,

              Mike Peters
              npeters102@aol. com
              I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

              Kent Dorr

            • basecat1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
                In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:
                I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

                Kent Dorr

                Kent,

                Have learned my lesson here.  Wait until they finish plowing the street here, and then start cleaning the snow..:)

                Regards from the Garden State,

                Steve

              • Donald Pontious
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
                  I live four miles from downtown Columbus. with no snow blower, and a partial tear in my right rotater cuff. I does not get much worse than this! Fortunately I have a good friend with a heavy duty snow blower, and he came over this am and blew out my driveway. I wish I would see a snow plow on my street.

                  Don aka Pvt Windy

                  --
                  Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
                • Sweetsstar@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 9, 2008
                    Don nice you have such a good friend.  Take care of youself .
                    Susan

                  • brainbent
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008
                      My goodness, maybe we in the South are at least right about some
                      things...

                      Stay well.

                      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Pontious"

                      Finance.<http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>

                      > --
                      > Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like
                      calling a drug
                      > dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

                    • Gerald Doolen
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008
                        2008Mar10
                        Thanks! I've been needing something to delete from the growing list if interesting CWW messages.