List Down?

  • NPeters102@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 9 6:46 PM
      Haven't received any posts in a few days. Is the list up & running?

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
      npeters102@...

    • Sweetsstar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9 6:48 PM
        Mike I just checked and no one has posted for a while .
        Susan

      • basecat1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9 6:48 PM
          In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:47:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NPeters102@... writes:
          Haven't received any posts in a few days. Is the list up & running?

          Respectfully,

          Mike Peters
          npeters102@aol. com

          Mike,

          Working here.  I guess everyone is about snowed out. Hope all is well out there in the land of the Buckeyes.

          Could not believe that much snow fell in the Columbus area.

          Take Care.

          Steve

        • NPeters102@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9 6:51 PM
            In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:49:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, basecat1@... writes:
            Could not believe that much snow fell in the Columbus area.

            Base,

            Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

            Respectfully,

            Mike Peters
            npeters102@...

          • Bob Huddleston
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 9 6:58 PM

              Is cwdg down?

              Take care,

              Bob

              Judy and Bob Huddleston

              10643 Sperry Street

              Northglenn, CO   80234-3612

              huddleston.r@...

              "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
              ---Mark Twain, 1907

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 9 7:01 PM
                In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, huddleston.r@... writes:

                Is cwdg down?

                Take care,

                Bob

                Bob,

                Sporadic posting there today as well, but I got the messages.

                Hope all is well.

                Steve Basic

              • DORR64OVI@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 9 7:32 PM
                  In a message dated 3/9/2008 9:52:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, NPeters102@... writes:
                  Base,

                  Spent much of the afternoon digging out. It's the worst storm I've seen since the infamous blizzard of 1978. Most of the schools are even closed for tomorrow.

                  Respectfully,

                  Mike Peters
                  npeters102@aol. com
                  I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

                  Kent Dorr

                • basecat1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 9 7:36 PM
                    In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:
                    I live about an hour north of Columbus on I-71.  We got about 15 inches here.  Dug my driveway out this afternoon, ventured to Wal-Mart for supplies, came home and then watched as the plow walled in my driveway.  ARR!!!

                    Kent Dorr

                    Kent,

                    Have learned my lesson here.  Wait until they finish plowing the street here, and then start cleaning the snow..:)

                    Regards from the Garden State,

                    Steve

                  • Donald Pontious
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 9 9:05 PM
                      I live four miles from downtown Columbus. with no snow blower, and a partial tear in my right rotater cuff. I does not get much worse than this! Fortunately I have a good friend with a heavy duty snow blower, and he came over this am and blew out my driveway. I wish I would see a snow plow on my street.

                      Don aka Pvt Windy

                      --
                      Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
                    • Sweetsstar@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 9 9:07 PM
                        Don nice you have such a good friend.  Take care of youself .
                        Susan

                      • brainbent
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 10 12:15 PM
                          My goodness, maybe we in the South are at least right about some
                          things...

                          Stay well.

                          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Pontious"

                          Finance.<http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>

                          > --
                          > Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like
                          calling a drug
                          > dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

                        • Gerald Doolen
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 10 2:46 PM
                            2008Mar10
                            Thanks! I've been needing something to delete from the growing list if interesting CWW messages.