Hi From New Member Stacy

  • Stacy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2008
      Goodmorning group :) I'm Stacy from Tennessee. I have been interested
      in the Civil War since I was about 12. I am especially interested in
      the war front in TN, yet I love aspects of studying and learning about
      the war. I am a writer; Working on a novel about the CW and the effects
      of reconstruction in my small town of Centerville during that time
      period. I thank you for allowing me to participate in this group. I
      hope I can be of some value :)

      Stacy...
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2008
        hello, Stacy, not too close to Murfeesboro [sp?] I guess there, but
        any other battles have some side effects at Centerville? I'm also
        thinking Forrest might have passed through?

      • keeno2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2008
          In a message dated 2/26/2008 5:36:27 P.M. Central Standard Time, carlw4514@... writes:
          I'm also thinking Forrest might have passed through?
          Was there any part of western or central Tennessee that Forrest didn't pass through?

          Welcome, Stacy. If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist.

          ken

        • rbaquero@netzero.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2008

             Welcome to the List Stacy I think this is the right place for you ! Peace.

            - Raul

            Become a legal Assistant and make up to $150/hour. Click now.
          • nancy m gibson
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2008
              Welcome to the list Stacy. Good luck with your book.
              Nan

              IT IS NOT WORTH WHILE TO GO AROUND
              THE WORLD TO COUNT THE CATS IN
              ZANZIBAR.
                                               Henry David Thoreau
              Goodmorning group :) I'm Stacy from Tennessee. I have been interested
              in the Civil War since I was about 12. I am especially interested in
              the war front in TN, yet I love aspects of studying and learning about
              the war. I am a writer; Working on a novel about the CW and the effects
              of reconstruction in my small town of Centerville during that time
              period. I thank you for allowing me to participate in this group. I
              hope I can be of some value :)

              Stacy...
            • calvertbrownjr
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008