FW: CW: Interesting New York Times Article from 1892

  • huddleston.r@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008

      --
      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      huddleston.r@...

      "Problems will always torment us because all important problems are insoluble: that is why they are important. The good comes from the continuing struggle to try and solve them, not from the vain hope of their solution."

      - Historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr.