July 11 - 13, 2008 Western New York - Marilla Town Park - Annual Civil War Weekend

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hello

      Please include our event in your schedule of events.

      July 11 - 13, 2008 Western New York - Marilla Town
      Park - Annual Civil War Weekend, 5th Anniversary
      Celebration

      Nineteenth Century Sanitary Fair highlights Marilla’s
      5th Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park
      on Three Rod Road. Bonfire Friday Night, Battle
      Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and
      Sunday. Open to the public 9am to 5pm and 7 to 10pm on
      Saturday, 9am to 3pm on Sunday. Period Dance Saturday
      evening, open to the public, featuring City Fiddle and
      a Sunday Church Service with other entertainment
      planned, visit our web site www.94nyh.com for more
      details. Pre Paid Registrations prior to June 25, 2008
      will qualify for the free Saturday evening dinner
      provided by the event sponsors, Marilla Historical
      Society and the Town of Marilla. Other sponsors
      include the 94th NY Co. H, the Daughters and Sons of
      the Cause, 52nd North Carolina, 9th Texas Company B,
      and the Eastern Reenactors Association. Modern
      camping, restroom facilities, firewood, straw and hay
      provided. $5 pre-registration fee, $8 walk on the day
      of the event. Sutler Fee is $30.00 per space includes
      up to 2 people, a free 1/2-page ad in our event
      program and Saturday evening dinner. Sutler
      Coordinator Contact Tom Puterbaugh 607-723-4921
      Cob9thtexas@.... Reenactor information contact:
      Mike Krawczyk persnds@... or Frank Blonski
      frankie@.... 94th New York Co H, P.O. Box 158
      Cheektowaga NY 14225. Visit us on the web at
      www.94nyh.com

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      frankie@...