Re: [civilwarwest] Corrected address for 9th Ohio

  • DPowell334@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
      Excellent. I don't suppose either of them wrote about Chickamauga? I could sure use some decent descriptions of their role on Snodgrass Hill...

      Here's hoping...

      Dave

      In a message dated 1/24/2008 1:38:47 P.M. Central Standard Time, sixthky@... writes:
      Dave
      I am glad you enjoyed it.
      You should be interested to know that I have translated and edited more than 100 letters from two officers in the Ninth Ohio. The manuscript is currently being reviewed by a publisher. I do not expect it to be published before 2009.

      Joe Reinhart