RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Intro and question!

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2008

      Which is exactly what good historians do. A good starting point is Chandra Manning, _What This Cruel War Is Over_

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston

      10643 Sperry Street

      Northglenn, CO   80234-3612

      huddleston.r@...

      "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
      ---Mark Twain, 1907